Sunday, July 12, 2009

Taidong - Jack's father's birthplace Day 19














Day 19

June 19, 2009

In the evening our group went to board a plane to Tai Dong. I probably butcher the spelling of these names. My phonetic intuition leads me to this spelling. Jack’s father is from this seashore town. We had a true local experience! We saw Mr. Tseng’s childhood house and sat around and ate Mangos. Probably the best mango I’ve ever had! We saw a beautiful local temple. His father took us to a Hot Spring. Hot Springs are resort areas here. Each pool of water has a different temperature so we can listen to our bodies wishes. After Jack and his father showed enough courage to immerse themselves in the nearly scalding water I along with Sean and Paul followed suit. After heat that extreme the cool water felt like heaven. My skin was beautiful for the next
while.

No comments:

Post a Comment